Sunday, February 1, 2009

Holiday Pictures!!!!!

Zach playing with Tyson!
Baby Olivia clinging to the panda bear her Uncle Zach gave her for Christmas.
Christmas Eve! Tyson checkin out all the presents!!


Sarah lookin' pretty in her zodiac shirt!
Coley, Doran, and Seth lookin sooooooo cute!!!! Where is Brock??? I think he was eatin' lunch!
Baby Olivia... she didn't like me too much I don't think... out of all the pictures there was only one I think I got her to smile in!!!

There are more pictures but I'm having a horrible time trying getting them to attach... I'll post more when I have some more time... until then ENJOY!! :o) We love and miss everyone very much!

1 comment:

corniafamily said...

We are all so glad that you guys came out. It was so great to spend time with you guys. We love you super cute pics:)