Friday, December 12, 2008

Nothing new, but some old pics...

This is a picture of me when I was in Okinawa, Japan earlier this year. The beach I am standing on is the beach that US soldiers stormed during WWII in an attempt to overtake the island. There was so much history there! My co-worker(who is awesome at taking pictures!!) took this one of me. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot while I was there!
Here's a picture of Zach after one of his many trips to Germany... he's so handsome! I miss him tons and I can't wait to go home tomorrow and see him!! (I'm in Alabama for work.)
This is how little Boomer was when we got him. He used to lay beside Zach's slippers and sleep all the time. I guess he could smell Zach on them... its weird now because he likes to lick Zach's feet (and sometimes mine) when he takes his shoes off after work! Zach doesn't really like it but Boomer will move on to other body parts if you cover your feet back up!! Muzby joins in sometimes too!! LOL!
Okay, Muzby and Boomer are just as lazy as I am one the weekends!! And they insist on laying on me!! They provide LOTS of body heat!! After I had surgery my mom and dad bought us a recliner and every time I go to sit down on it Boomer will jump up on the love seat and wait for me to recline the chair so he can jump and lay at the foot of the recliner. Muz does it too!!

1 comment:

Coley said...

Those are fun pictures. It is neat how work brings you guys to such cool places. Isn't it supposed to snow in Alabama this weekend?! We can't wait to see you guys. Oh, and Brock got to take of the eye patch today. The tear is all healed and the redness will go away in 3 to 4 weeks.