Wednesday, December 3, 2008

PUPPERS!!!!! :o)

No, we didn't make the pups lay this way... they did it all themselves!!! This picture was taken earlier this year! They are sooooooo cute!!!

This is Boomer as a puppy... it was his first Halloween (2006)... this is one of my favorite pictures of him!!
This is Muzby and me when he was a puppy! I think the picture was taken the weekend we got him! He was so adorable when he was that little!!! I was watching videos I took of him when he was a puppy and its so funny how much he's still like he was three years ago!

This is a picture of Boomer the day we got him... he was munching on a piece of grass!!

This is Muzby and Boomer kissing!! LOL!! This is another picture of when we brought Boomer home... Muzby wasn't too crazy about Boomer at first... but they've grown on each other!

2 comments:

weidauerfamily said...

I love those puppers! They are so dang cute! Domy asks about them like there his cousins. It's pretty funny! He misses them.

Coley said...

Those are the cutest dogs! Seth really wants a dog but we have to wait until we get a house... so we will see.